You are here

Financial Aid Appeal Suspension Process

In order to appeal your financial aid suspension, you must have a current FAFSA on file, must have at least six registered hours, and must not have holds on your account which would prevent course registration.

To submit an appeal for financial aid suspension, go to your ULink, click on the “Tuition and Aid” tab and follow directions for appealing.  The deadline to appeal for Spring 2024 is March 7.  

For further information, go to Financial Aid Appeals. For information about Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), please refer to SAP.