You are here

Academic Assistance

If you have 59 credit hours or less or above 60 credit hours with below a 2.0 GPA, and need to change your major, concentration, etc. or have any other questions, please see our availability below.

If you have 60+ credit hours with a 2.0 or above, you must contact your Dean's Office (see below for their contact information).


For the Week of April May 3rd - 7th


1.  In-person Assistance

Advisors are available to meet with you during the following times and we're located in Lee Hall room 115

Walk In
Monday             8:00 - 04:30
Tuesday            8:00 - 04:30
Wednesday       9:00 - 01:00
Thursday          8:00 - 04:30
Friday               8:00 - 12:30


2.  Remote Assistance Directions: 

Advisors are available via zoom during the following times:

Remote (Zoom)
Monday         09:30 - 11:30 & 1:00  4:30
Tuesday        10:30-  11:30  & 1:00 - 3:00
Wednesday   10:30 - 11:30 & 1:00 - 3:00
Thursday       10:30 - 11:30 & 1:00 - 3:00
Friday           10:00 - 12:30


Please do not use Zoom while driving

  1. To immediately meet with an advisor, complete the ASC Virtual Advising Form, found here, using your school email.  After you fill out and submit the form, you will receive a Zoom link for the meeting.

  2. Click the zoom link that you received.  

  3. You will need to, then, log in to Zoom using your UL email account (Ex: to gain access to the Remote Academic Assistance Zoom meeting

  4. When an advisor is available, you will be moved to an advising breakout room. Press the blue button for access into the breakout room.

Wait times may exceed five minutes.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to meeting with you.



Students above 60 credit hours, please contact your Dean's Office for assistance with dropping classes, changing majors or other assistance.

B.I. Moody III College of Business
The Arts
Liberal Arts
Nursing & Allied Health Nursing & Allied Health Services
University College
Graduate School