You are here

What is the procedure for Resigning?

If you have less than 60 credit hours or less than a 2.0 GPA, you must initiate the semester resignation in the Academic Success Center in Lee Hall, Room 115 or email 
An Academic Advsior will assist you in completing the Resignation/Drop process.

If you have more than 60 credit hours and a 2.0 GPA or higher, you must go to your academic dean's office to complete a Resignation/Drop card.

If you are an undergraduate online student, email your name, ULID, and the drop request to

What other factors can be affected by Resignation?

If you receive any financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office regarding how resignation will affect your loans, grants, and other forms of financial aid.

If you live on campus, contact the Housing Office regarding deadlines for moving out and payments.

If you receive TOPS, contact LOFSA to discuss how resignation will affect your TOPS status.

If you have any additional questions, consult the Office of the University Registrar.