Administrative Professionals Society is the name given to meetings sponsored by the Academic Success Center for the purpose of sharing information with campus administrative professionals. The meetings are held once or twice each semester. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org. Below you will find several helpful resources that are available to campus administrative professionals.
Photos from the Administrative Professional Breakfast at the President's home
Academic Success Center Website: Quick Links
The CAPS Quick Reference includes the following:
- Advisor Codes
- Change of Major
- Repeat Rule
- Drop Policy
- Late Schedule Adjustment Policy
- WX & WM Grades
Online APS Professional Development Resources
- A quick reference on how to navigate the Integrated Student Information System.
- Staff manual on everything from completing a purchase requisition to where to dine on campus.
- Useful tool in training student workers. Includes the confidentiality form student workers are required to read and sign.
- Information on interesting topics for Administrative Professionals.