- Develop a rapport with other students in your course, compare notes, discuss lectures, and prepare for quizzes and exams
- Supplemental Instruction is FREE to all registered UL students
- SI Sessions are held twice per week, each session lasting 2-Hours (4 hours each week)
- SI provides motivation to increase knowledge and confidence in your subject
- You can learn the course material in a more relaxed environment
Is My Tutor Qualified?
- All SI tutors are CRLA-certified
- Each tutor earned an 'A' in their SI class
- Tutors attend lectures, take extensive notes, and hold weekly office hours
Please sign in with the tutor when you attend a session.
Don't worry about showing up late, come and go as you please!
SUMMER 2017 Supplemental Instruction
Please make note of each session's times, days, and locations
SI Sessions are walk-in only — come and go as you please
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday – 10:30am– 12:30pm
Nina – Lee Hall 213
Office Hours: Tue/Thur 10:30am-12:00pm - Lee 213
Tuesday & Thursday – 10:30am – 12:00pm
Alex E. – BLD 117
Office Hours: Mon/Tue 4:00pm-5:00pm – Lee 208; Friday 9:00am-10:00am