You are here

Summer Enrollment Credit

As a UL student, you may receive permission to enroll in course credit outside of the university. To do so, you must follow the proper procedures to ensure credit can be applied to your degree.

1. Seek prior approval from Academic Dean's office to have the credit applied to UL degree plan.

Complete the Request for Approval of Transfer of Credits.

           Please visit the Academic Affairs Colleges and Departments to secure approval.

2. Attend a regionally accredited U.S. college or university.

Courses found in the Transfer Evaluation System reflect those that have been evaluated by academic Colleges or Departments at UL for transfer equivalency.

3. Enroll in approved academic courses.

4. Successfully complete course(s) with the grade required by degree program.

5. Request that the institution attended send an official transcript to the Office of Admissions.

Transcripts should be sent to:

UL Lafayette

P.O. Box 41210

Lafayette, LA 70504

6. Check for posting of credit to academic transcript on ULINK (please allow 3-4 weeks from the date you requested the transcript).