You are here

Academic Suspension

You will be placed on academic suspension if you fail to earn a semester GPA of 2.0 or better while on academic probation.

For the first academic suspension, the period of suspension is one regular semester; for subsequent suspensions, it is one calendar year.

You may appeal an academic suspension by contacting the dean of your college.