In response to COVID-19, UL Lafayette is now delivering all academic courses remotely and essential personnel are teleworking. Because academic advising for Summer and Fall semesters is postponed correspondence to transfer and reentry students regarding advising and Orientation registration will be sent in mid April. Please be patient as we navigate this current disruption which we all hope is temporary.
Questions – email@example.com or Google Voice (337) 366-1459
- All new transfer students are required to meet with an advisor AND register for an orientation session before completing course registration for the first semester at the University.
- Transfer students are advised by academic major or College. After receiving email notification from the Academic Success Center, transfer students should then reach out to the designated advisor. The Academic Success Center's Transfer Advisor Directory should be used to identify who to contact for academic advising. An advisor may be available to meet with you now.
- Transfer students admitted to the University through the Admission by Committee process should plan meet with the Transfer Coordinator. Call (337) 482-2059 or Google Voice (337) 366-1459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Course registration for Summer/Fall begins April 27th.
Transfer Advisor Directory
College of the Arts (337) 482-1426
- Architecture - Industrial Design - Interior Design - Music - Performing Arts
- Dance - Theatre - Visual Arts
College of Business Administration (337) 482-6491
- Accounting - Economics - Finance - Hospitality Management - Management
- Insurance and Risk Management - Professional Land/Resource Management
College of Education (337) 482-6681
**All majors (teacher certification and Kinesiology) must meet with the Dean’s office for a review of transferable course credit into the College of Education.
- Early Childhood Education - Elementary Education - Middle School Education
- Art Education - Instrumental Music Education - Vocal Music Education
- Biology Education - Business Education - Chemistry Education - Earth Science Education
- English Education - General Science Education - Mathematics Education
- Physics Education - Social Studies Education - Speech Education - Kinesiology K-12
- Exercise Science - Sport Management - Health Promotion and Wellness
College of Engineering
|Chemical Engineering||(337) 482-6562 email@example.com|
|Civil Engineering||(337) 482-6847 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Electrical & Computer Engineering||(337) 482-6568 email@example.com|
|Industrial Technology||(337) 482-6968 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mechanical Engineering||(337) 482-6517 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Petroleum Engineering||(337) 482-6562 email@example.com|
College of Liberal Arts (337) 482-6219 firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- Anthropology - Child and Family Studies - Criminal Justice - English - History
- Moving Image Arts - Mass Communication, Broadcasting & Journalism -
- Spanish - German - French Education - Spanish Education - German Education
- French and Francophone Studies - Political Science - Psychology - Sociology - Speech Pathology
- Strategic Communication, Advertising, Organizational Communication & Public Relations
College of Nursing & Allied Health Professions
(337) 482-5604 opt 6
Nursing - Health Information Management
Pre-Dental Hygiene (337) 482-1262
College of Sciences
|Biology||(337) 482-6748 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chemistry||(337) 482-6734 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Computer Science||(337) 482-6768 email@example.com|
|Environmental Science||(337) 482-6647 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com|
|Geology||(337) 482-6468 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com|
|Informatics||(337) 482-6768 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mathematics||(337) 482-5172 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Physics||(337) 482-6691 email@example.com|
University College (337) 482-6829